Friday, April 30, 2010

Depapepe

Depapepe is an acoustic guitar musical duo formed in 2002, consisting of Takuya Miura (born April 5, 1983) and Yoshinari Takuoka (born on July 15, 1977).

I only found out about their existence a couple of days ago when my friend mentioned their name while suggesting songs that we could be jamming to. I looked them up and found this video. Their talent captivated me instantly and has inspired me to improve my skills because I want to be able to play like them, hopefully in the near future. I'm also looking for people to jam with because I realize how much you can actually learn when you exchange ideas and skills with someone else. Their composition is seemingly simple but complex at the same time. I absolutely love their creativity, who knew you could produce something so beautiful with just two guitars? I love their songs so much!



Spur, my favorite song from Depapepe so far.

No comments: